CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS OF HABITAT KERR COUNTY'S 13TH ANNUAL CHARITY TOURNAMENT
- LOW GROSS- M & D Flooring Co. team (Mike Dennis, Gary Creech, Butch Harris and Dallas Harris)
- 1ST NET - Centennial Bank team #1 (Brian Bowers, Ryan Acker, Seth White and Mike Klein)
- 2ND NET- Community 1st Nat'l Bank team (Chuck Swallow, Jeff Harris, Justin Foster, Nat Turner)
- 3RD NET- Massey, Itschner and Co., PC team (Jason Evans, Dewayne Davis, Chris Callan and AJ Lovitt)
- Closest to the Pin #8 - Jonathan Perry (team Brick's River Cafe)
- Closest to the Pin #11 - Ryan Stueber (team JK Bernhard Construction)
- Longest Drive on #13 Kaycee Schmerbeck (team Brick's River Cafe)
Thank you to all the sponsors and players who made our annual golf tournament so successful. All profits go directly into building family homes for well-deserving, hard-working, Kerr county residents through Habitat's "a hand up, not a hand out" model of service. Your support of Habitat for Humanity Kerr county is much appreciated.
- Title Sponsors: Centennial Bank and Kerrville Public Utility Board (KPUB)
- Master Craftsman Sponsors: The Cailloux Foundation and JK Bernhard Construction Co.
- Craftsman Sponsors: Brick's River Cafe, Community 1st Nat'l Bank, Hill Country Telephone Co., Ken Stoepel Ford, and Kerrville Title Company
- Hole in One Sponsors: Crenwelge Motors and Rio de Arcadia
- Scoreboard Sponsors: Camp LaJunta, Huser Construction, James Avery Artisan Jewelry, Hill Country Mini Mart, Kerr Co. Judge Rob Kelly, and Security State Bank and Trust
In addition to the above sponsors we are grateful for the support of our 20 Tee Sign sponsors and the 31 teams who participated this year. This year's tournament was a great success! Please check out our gallery section to see more tournament snapshots from around the Riverhill golf course.